+370 622 622 87 info@mybaltic.lt
I - V: 9:00 - 17:00

If you leave the country for more than 6 months, you must declare your departure to all relevant authorities. One of them is the Danish Tax Authority – SKAT. By completing this form, you declare your departure and whether you have no financial obligations with the country.

For this service we will need information about your residential address in Denmark and in a foreign country. Also your contact details such as phone number and email.

Once we receive your payment, we will call you and start submitting your documents right away.

[gravityform id=19 title=false description=false ajax=true]